Contact The Hip Clinic
Book an appointment or simply find out more about your condition
Or Contact Us Here
The Hip Clinic,
BMI The Priory Hospital,
Call Us: +44 (0)121 440 2323
Patients or professionals seeking referral information should, in the first instance, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Unsure about what to mention?
If you are unsure of what key things to mention, consider the quick questions below to give our doctor a good idea of how best to deal with your case.
During the past 4 weeks...
- How would you describe the pain you have usually had from your hip?
- Have you had any trouble with washing and drying yourself (allover) because of your hip?
- Have you had any trouble getting in and out of a car or using public transport (whichever you tend to use), because of your hip?
- Have you been able to put on a pair of socks, stockings or tights?
- Could you do the household shopping on your own?
- For how long have you been able to walk before pain from your hip becomes severe?
- Have you been able to climb a flight of stairs?
- After sitting at a table (e.g. for a meal), how painful has it been for you to stand up from a chair because of your hip?
- Have you been limping when walking, because of your hip?
- Have you had any sudden, severe pain – shooting, stabbing or spasms – from the affected hip?
- How much has pain from your hip interfered with your usual work (including housework)?
- Have you been troubled by pain from your hip in bed at night?
We aim to get back to you within 2 weeks. If your enquiry is urgent, please call us on 0121 440 2323